1. Amcinfotech will use reasonable endeavors to ensure a prompt and continuing service as described in the specification ("the Service") but will not be liable for any loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, or service interruptions caused by circumstances beyond the direct control of Amcinfotech, or by errors or omissions of the Customer. Amcinfotech specifically excludes any condition of warranty as to the accuracy of third party information received through the Service.
2. Amcinfotech will not be held liable for indirect, economic or consequential loss whatsoever.
3. The liability of Amcinfotech in contract or in connection with the supply of the Service shall be limited in respect of any one event or a series of two or more connected events to the value of the domain name(s).
4. Breach of Terms and Conditions by customers shall lead to termination of Service with no entitlement to refund.
5. All fees paid are non-refundable and once registered, domain names cannot be changed in their name or extension without the costs due in the registration of a new name with the appropriate registry costs.
CONTRACT OF SERVICE
1. The contract period shall be for the whole term of fees paid by the Customer from the date of registration of domain name until the date of expiry of the domain name, usually one year from the date of ordering a product or work commencing and / or domain being registered unless otherwise agreed by Amcinfotech. 14 days notice of cancellation must be received in writing of email, prior to the yearly renewal date of the product or package.
2. Amcinfotech may elect to suspend or terminate the Service immediately on any default of payment by the Customer.
3. From time to time parts of the Amcinfotech network may be taken off-line for repair or routine maintenance. Amcinfotech will endeavour to give as much notice as possible but will not be held liable for any unscheduled downfall in the Network due to extraneous conditions including but not limited to Act of God, inclement weather, act of telephone or Governmental organisations or power failure.
ANNUAL RENEWAL OF SERVICE
Yearly renewal date of the basic product or package between you and Amcinfotech is priced as Indian Rs. 2850/- .
Annual renewal fee's are one year from the date of ordering a product with Amcinfotech, or work commencing and / or domain being registered, unless otherwise agreed by Amcinfotech.
IMPROPER USE AND LIABILITIES
1. The Customer shall acknowledge that he / she will only use the Service for lawful purposes. The Customer shall not use the Service to receive or transmit material which is in violation of any law or regulation, which is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, and defamatory, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property (including any trade mark or Copyright). This extends to violations due to any spamming and or bulk email activity for which Amcinfotech can and will follow up in the Courts of Law.
2. The Customer shall take reasonable precaution to prevent the reception and transmission of viruses to Amcinfotech and beyond and shall not attempt any intentional and malicious damage to the Amcinfotech Network or use the Service to affect other computers.
3. It is the Customer's responsibility to keep all user names and passwords secure and not let third parties knowledge or access to them or to store them on any computer in plain text or in a format that is easily accessible.
4. The Customer will notify Amcinfotech immediately by telephone or e-mail in any event of a username or password becoming known to a third party.
5. The Customer hereby indemnifies Amcinfotech or its trading concerns against any action taken by a third party resulting from the Customer's use of the Service.
6. The Customer shall notify Amcinfotech of any action taken against them by a third party and will not hold Amcinfotech liable for any resulting costs.
7. The Customer shall be responsible and liable for any costs to telephone companies by use of the Service from their point of connection.
8. The Customer acknowledges that Amcinfotech cannot exercise control over the content of information passed across the Internet and via the Service.
9. The Customer agrees to conform to the acceptable policies of connecting to other Networks or computers across the Internet.
SUB-LEASE / RE-SELLING RESTRICTIONS
1. The Customer agrees not to re-assign, re-sell, sub-lease or transfer their account in any way, shape or form without the proper procedures being followed as required by the appropriate domain name registry. Contravention shall lead to immediate termination of the Service to the Customer by Amcinfotech.
1. The Customer has the right to withdraw from or cancel their Service Agreement with Amcinfotech within the first 72 hours of any new agreement in writing via email or recorded post only. Any domain transfers should be made in writing via email only and no refunds will be due for domain registrations.
2. Domain transfer requests - provided all details are correct and procedures followed by the customer - should be carried out by Amcinfotech within 24 hours of receiving the customer's email assuming also all outstanding invoices / balances have been settled by the customer with Amcinfotech.
In the event of a customer wishing to transfer the domain name, services, products or IPS tag relating to their domain name to another hosting Service Provider, a transfer charge of 2000/- will become payable.
DOMAIN NAME AGREEMENT
1. Amcinfotech will register a domain on behalf of an individual and / or company on a per domain basis and the individual or company is granted exclusive use of this domain so long as all fees are paid and the balance of any accounts are kept up to date.
2. By registering a name you agree to keep Amcinfotech and its associated companies and its Directors fully and effectively indemnified at all times against action brought about by any person, persons or company against you in using the name. You will assume liability and costs for any such action and release Amcinfotech and its associated companies should any such situation arise.
3. Any registered domain can be used for any legal, decent and honest use on the Internet and must not breach any Indian laws. The name cannot be used for any immoral or pornographic use. The registrant agrees to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the appropriate domain registry before ordering a domain name for registration by Amcinfotech.
4. Amcinfotech shall not be liable for indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including loss of income, data, or information in any event by use of the Service.
5. Amcinfotech reserves the right not to register or assign any domain name for whatever reason.
6. Amcinfotech reserves the right to delete or suspend any domain name if payments have been defaulted upon and may at its discretion levy admin charges in re-establishing any domain or service thereof.
7. Amcinfotech reserves the right to vary the rate charged for domain name registrations and renewals and / or modify the services offered providing at least 15 days notice via its website of any cost or service changes.
GENERAL TERMS AND LAW
1. Amcinfotech reserves the right to do normal system housekeeping such as creating back-ups AND do not accept responsibility for ensuring back up works though - your data security is your own problem.
2. If Amcinfotech suspects Illegal Activity, we may notify the authorities and reserve the right to do anything on the system which our lawyers advises us to do in the protection of the system.
3. This Agreement is governed by the laws of India, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Pune Court in all disputes arising out of or relating to your use of the Amcinfotech service.
4. You acknowledge that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Amcinfotech as a result of your use of Amcinfotech. You agree not to hold yourself out as a representative, agent or employee of Amcinfotech. You agree that Amcinfotech will not be liable by reason of any representation, act or omission to act by you.
5. Each respective Registry (i.e. Nominet, InterNic etc) will notify the legal registrant of the disputed domain(s) of their position and liaise with all parties in dispute as determined by their respective terms and conditions of service provision. Amcinfotech cannot enter into any direct involvement with the resolution of any dispute other than inform and relay to its client any information supplied by the appropriate Registry as we have no ultimate control over of any domain assigned by any Registry.
WEBSITE UPDATION TERMS
As part of the agreement, Amcinfotech clients can request paid alterations to the site in the following form:
Switching or deleting, or adding one image or Switching or deleting, or adding one portion of text (up to 500 characters) .
Any additional changes performed by Amcinfotech will follow the pricing guidelines set forth on this website.
Amcinfotech will make every effort to have your updated information online within 4 business days.
On every website Amcinfotech creates, there will be branding and / or a link back to http://www.Amcinfotech.com placed in the footer of the website unles otherwise agreed to between you and Amcinfotech. You must not remove Amcinfotech branding and / or a link back to http://www.Amcinfotech.in from your website unless agreed with by Amcinfotech.
Refunds are at the discretion of the management.